All original content is Copyright © Ancient City Con 2007-
VOLUNTEERING AT ANCIENT CITY CON
Volunteer Staff at Ancient City Con perform a wide variety of tasks
during the convention in order to ensure that the event runs smoothly and is an enjoyable experience for everyone. ACC would not be possible without volunteers.
1) You must be age 18 or older.
2) You must be able to work a minimum of 8 hours. This can be broken up into hourly shifts as desired.
3) First year volunteers must purchase their own staff shirts (at cost) unless working a minimum of 16 hours.
4) Communication. You must maintain regular communication with the convention prior to the event (i.e. check in once a month and respond to any emails sent to you) or you will be dropped from the volunteer list and replaced.
1)Volunteer Staff may not participate in any contests or tournaments.
2) Volunteer Staff are not allowed to be in costume during their work shift.
1) Free weekend admission and staff badge to the convention.
2) Free convention t-
3) Free to participate in all convention events, panels, and games (see restrictions) when not on shift
4) Hands on work experience in the convention industry which includes customer service, security, and logistics.
Some examples of how you can help at ACC:
How to request Volunteer status:
1) Send an email to email@example.com containing the following information:
(Optional) List any other skills and experience you think may be useful and wish to participate in.